You probably have around 5 years until your selected retirement date or being able to access your state pension. You are much more interested in your retirement options and want to ensure you are making the right decisions to maximise the income you may receive in retirement.
You may need help to think through:
- Maximising your contributions to your pension ensuring you don’t exceed your annual or life time allowances
- Modelling different income requirements in retirement so you can take your income in the most tax efficient way as well as building in some flexibility in the amount of income you take from your pension pot
- Maximising death benefits for you and your spouse, partner or family
- Utilising all tax allowances available to you
- Increasing your confidence that your money will not run out during retirement
- Factoring in any special spends for holidays or another car etc.
At this stage you are likely to want to optimise your plan to take full advantage of any unused tax allowances and minimising the investment risk as well as protecting the pension pot already built up.
The tools we use give you a clear picture of your financial future to help you make the right decision for you. Contact us now on 01785 715567