You are probably fully retired now and receiving your state pension as well as generating income from your pension savings. In some cases you may have no need for a financial adviser however for some the reassurance gained from sitting down regularly to review your plan is worth both the time and the money.
You may need help to think through:
- Keeping the plan fit for purposes applying any flexibility you need around your income needs
- Incorporating your state pension
- Drawing income from your pension pot tax efficiently
- Ensuring your money doesn’t run out during retirement
- Planning for any future expenditure
- Thinking about when to delegate financial control
- Planning funeral expenses
- Making plans to pass on wealth tax efficiently
Hopefully you will be enjoying life doing the things you had planned to do, safe in the knowledge you have your finances under control and you will not run out of money if you follow the agreed spending plan. The tools we use continue to ensure you can take the maximum income from your pension pot at the same time as using your tax allowances effectively and where possible making sure you take the minimum investment risk to achieve your goals.
For more information, please contact us on 01785 715567